“I just want to start off by saying that if you don’t use G-Presets, what are you doing with your life? I’ve been using these presets for years and they are absolutely perfect for any and every lighting/location situation. I get so many compliments about a consistent Instagram feed and it’s all thanks to these packs. When I started taking my photography business seriously, I knew I wanted all of my images to have a similar vibe and feel to them. I asked around the photo community and got a pretty much unanimous response: G-Presets. I was hooked and I still am. These presets give my images such a glow and warm feel that I never have to worry about my editing process. I can’t recommend them enough!!”
“G-Presets were game changing for my photography! I had a clear vision of what I wanted and these presets exceeded my greatest expectations! They helped me achieve the moody and warm tones that I’ve always dreamed of. I highly recommend! Thank you Greg for your beautiful work!”
G-Presets are the perfect mix of dark, rich and warm that I was searching for. I love how consistent the indoor pack feels with the outdoor, how they add a dramatic punch without taking it too far, and how simple they are to use. It’s rare to find a preset pack that works so well across any type of lighting situation. Thank you Greg, I’m hooked!
- 1. Download G-Presets - For Mac
- 2. Locate the folder where the presets downloaded and double-click the installer, then click open on the pop up.
- 4. Click Quit once installation is complete
- 5. G-Presets will automatically be placed in the correct location on your computer
- 6. Restart Photoshop and/or Lightroom to see your new G-Presets
- 1. Download the G-Presets - For Windows
- 2. Double-click the G-Presets Pack.exe file downloaded onto your computer
- 3. If there is a pop up asking to run software click Yes or Run.
- 5. Click Quit once installation is complete
- 6. G-Presets will automatically be placed in the correct location on your computer
- 7. Restart Photoshop and/or Lightroom to see your new G-Presets