Our goal for The Light & The Love mobile preset pack was to deliver a similar vibe to the desktop presets of course, with a few extra rad tweaks. They are full of deep, vibrant, warm tones & lots of lovely grain. Whether you’re with your friends snapping a quick beach sunset, on date night, in the desert, or just a lover of capturing those quick, random, lifestyle phone pics in the house of your kiddos or your pups, this pack is versatile enough for all of the above! And as huge lover of B+W images, I strive to make sure the B+W presets are just as perfect as the color.
I think you will LOVE the mobile pack as much I do. They’re all I’ve been using on my iPhone!!
Purchase includes 9 Color Presets, 2 Black & White Presets, and a PDF guide and video with step-by-step instructions on how to install the presets.
*NOTE: These presets require a computer for install. If you do not have access to a computer please send me a note at email@example.com with your order# and the pack you ordered so I can email you the presets to save on your phone.
*All Sales Are Final – No Returns
- 1. Open up Lightroom Mobile on your iPhone
- 2. Tap the + and tap Create Album
- 3. Title the album "Moon Pack Mobile” and tap OK
- 4. Tap the three little dots (...) on the far right of your album to open it’s settings
- 5. You will then tap Add Photos
- 6. Tap Camera Roll
- 7. Select all of the Preset Photos (titled DNG or may be Blank) by tapping each one
- 8. Once they are all selected tap Add Photos at the very bottom of the app to add them to your album
- 9. Go to your Album to access the Preset Photos
- 10. Tap on your Album and Tap on the first Preset Photo (MP1)
- 11. Tap the three little dots (...) at the top right of the app to open the photo settings
- 12. Tap Create Preset
- 13. Tap the User Presets under Preset Group
- 14. Tap Create New Preset Group
- 15. Title it Moon Pack Mobile and Tap Done
- 16. Title the Preset Name the name of the Preset Image (MP1....etc.) and Tap Done
- 17. Scroll to the next image and re- peat the steps to create a new preset and don’t forget to change the Preset Group to Moon Pack Mobile each time you create the next preset.
Wait! Your order is almost complete...
Add this offer to your order.