Ten presets created by an iPhone snapping mom-tographer who likes to edit on the go for an easy, clean, colorful, but consistent looking feed.
I wanted these presets to be reflective of me, the photographer, and me, the wife and mom. To somehow bridge both my worlds and make editing easy and accessible for all my photo loving (DSLR and iPhone snapping lovers alike) friends!
Purchase includes 10 Color Presets, and a PDF guide and video with step-by-step instructions on how to install the presets.
*NOTE: These presets require a computer for install. If you do not have access to a computer please send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order# and the name of the pack you ordered so I can email you the presets to save on your phone.
**All Sales Are Final – No Returns**
- 1. Open up Lightroom Mobile on your iPhone
- 2. Tap the + and tap Create Album
- 3. Title the album "Monique Serra Mobile Presets” and tap OK
- 4. Tap the three little dots (...) on the far right of your album to open it’s settings
- 5. You will then tap Add Photos
- 6. Tap Camera Roll
- 7. Select all of the Preset Photos (titled DNG or may be Blank) by tapping each one
- 8. Once they are all selected tap Add Photos at the very bottom of the app to add them to your album
- 9. Go to your Album to access the Preset Photos
- 10. Tap on your Album and Tap on the first Preset Photo (MS1)
- 11. Tap the three little dots (...) at the top right of the app to open the photo settings
- 12. Tap Create Preset
- 13. Tap the User Presets under Preset Group
- 14. Tap Create New Preset Group
- 15. Title it Monique Serra Mobile Presets and Tap Done
- 16. Title the Preset Name the same name as the Preset Image (MS1....etc.) and Tap Done
- 17. Scroll to the next image and re- peat the steps to create a new preset and don’t forget to change the Preset Group to Monique Serra Mobile Presets each time you create the next preset.
Wait! Your order is almost complete...
Add this offer to your order.