“Greg’s presets are just amazing. I have been using them for the past couple of years and they have never failed. I use them in so many types of lighting situations (bright/direct sunlight, golden and blue hours, dark receptions, etc.) and they have worked flawlessly every time. The presets are easy to use and have helped me finally nail down my editing style!”
“These presets have been my go-to since the beginning! They are so versatile in any lighting situation, from getting ready through the reception and send off, and they always keep my skin tones creamy and perfect. The colors feel natural and warm while maintaining their vibrance, but aren’t overpowering or distracting. I recommend these presets to EVERYONE and know I will continue to use them throughout my career.”
“G-presets are my absolute favourite, and I’ve tried them all. Trust me.
I use them on every single image, from sunny mountain skies to dark indoor
receptions. They keep the skin tones and overall colours looking natural, but
beautifully enhanced, plus they are super easy to tweak if needed. I’m so
stoked about the consistency they have given my work and I could not
recommend them more!”
“G-Presets has literally changed the way I edit my photos. I never thought I’d ever find a preset that would satisfy my taste or illustrate the exact look I wanted to portray in my photos. These presets have been a game changer for me and I honestly can not imagine not editing my photos with Greg’s presets.”
- 1. Download G-Presets - For Mac
- 2. Locate the folder where the presets downloaded and double-click the installer, then click open on the pop up.
- 4. Click Quit once installation is complete
- 5. G-Presets will automatically be placed in the correct location on your computer
- 6. Restart Photoshop and/or Lightroom to see your new G-Presets
- 7. Delete G-Presets Pack installer files (optional)
- 1. Download the G-Presets - For Windows
- 2. Double-click the G-Presets Pack.exe file downloaded onto your computer
- 3. If there is a pop up asking to run software click Yes or Run.
- 5. Click Quit once installation is complete
- 6. G-Presets will automatically be placed in the correct location on your computer
- 7. Restart Photoshop and/or Lightroom to see your new G-Presets
- 8. Delete G-Presets Pack installer files (optional)
Wait! Your order is almost complete...
Add this offer to your order.