The grainy, hazy, blues and oranges of waking up and peeking out of your tent after a night of camping. That is what embodies the Campfire preset pack. I am a huge retro lover and knew that I wanted these presets to not only be beautiful, but also user friendly. From professional photographers to the everyday cell phone point and shooter. If you are a professional photographer this is a great way to keep your professional photos and phone photos cohesive. For the everyday cell phone photographer these are a great way to bring a little blast from the past to give your photos a retro, timeless feel. These work for everyone.
In this pack you will receive 7 color presets and 1 black and white preset, these will help you navigate every lighting scenario with different tones of warmth and blues throughout. I am so dang excited to see your photos using Campfire presets!
Purchase includes a PDF guide and video with step-by-step instructions on how to install the presets.
*NOTE: These presets require a computer for install. If you do not have access to a computer please send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order# and the pack you ordered so I can email you the presets to save on your phone.
*All Sales Are Final – No Returns
- 1. Open up Lightroom Mobile on your iPhone
- 2. Tap the + and tap Create Album
- 3. Title the album “G-Presets Mobile Pack 02” and tap OK
- 4. Tap the three little dots (...) on the far right of your album to open it’s settings
- 5. You will then tap Add Photos
- 6. Tap Camera Roll
- 7. Select all of the Preset Photos (titled DNG or may be Blank) by tapping each one
- 8. Once they are all selected tap Add Photos at the very bottom of the app to add them to your album
- 9. Go to your Album to access the Preset Photos
- 10. Tap on your Album and Tap on the first Preset Photo (GC1)
- 11. Tap the three little dots (...) at the top right of the app to open the photo settings
- 12. Tap Create Preset
- 13. Tap the User Presets under Preset Group
- 14. Tap Create New Preset Group
- 15. Title it G-Presets Mobile Pack 02 and Tap Done
- 16. Title the Preset Name the name of the Preset Image and Tap Done
- 17. Scroll to the next image and re- peat the steps to create a new preset and don’t forget to change the Pre- set Group to G-Presets Mobile Pack 02 each time you create the next preset.
Wait! Your order is almost complete...
Add this offer to your order.